Now you don t need a special heart rate monitor device to measure your pulse, Simply turn you iPhone into a Heart Rate Monitor by using camera s flash and measure your heart beat anytime anywhere.
Clean and intuitive design to measure your heart rate easily. Provide live pulse measurement data in graph along with the result.
- Measure your heart rate with your iPhone camera
- Live graph to showing your pulse measurements
- Apple Health integration to store heart rate data
- Unlimited hear rate measurement
- Save history of pulse data in chronological order with heart rate, date & time
- Along with the heart rate measurement it stores the feeling and measurement type
- Different measurement types: maximum HR, resting HR, pre & post workout HR
- Built in user guide to provide info about how to use the app
HOW TO USE:
- You need to place your index finger on the camera lens and press lightly on the back of your phone
- Make sure you put your finger steadily when measuring your heart rate
- Don t give more force with the finger to the iPhone lens otherwise it will not give correct result
Warning: This app is for recreational and fitness use only and this is not a medical product.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPod touch (6th generation).
Heart Rate Monitor - Instant Heart Rate, Cardiograph: Heart Beat & Pulse Tracker is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-17. The program can be installed on iOS.
Heart Rate Monitor - Instant Heart Rate, Cardiograph: Heart Beat & Pulse Tracker (version 1.1) has a file size of 6.82 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.